Wednesday, May 9, 2007

When Mommy's away, the kids will play

So I got home from work this morning to this sight:

The blinds from my sliding doors. Interestingly enough, they were hanging from the ceiling this morning when I left for work, and yet here they are, laying down on the job. I wonder What could possibly have happened. This sort of thing only happens when you have somewhere else to be. In fact, I shouldn't even be taking the time to blog about it because my ride arrives in about half an hour, but I couldn't resist sharing the work of my precious angels.

In other news:

Completed Jaywalkers. These are my second pair, and I love, love, love this pattern. I suspect there will be many more in my future. So, again, these are Jaywalker Socks by Grumperina and I knit them out of Meilenweit Cotton Fondo in the 6506 colour.
Here's a closeup of the toes:

Hmmm, something's a little amiss, but I think I can live with it.

Anyway, I must be off, I have somewhere to be. The blinds can just stay where they are.

No comments: