I've been tagged. My first ever meme. Anneh has asked me to share 7 random facts about myself.
-Link to your tagger and list these rules
-Share 7 facts about yourself (random or unusual)
-Tag 7 other people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blogs
-Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
So here goes:
1. I eat everything separate. I'll eat all of one thing, then another, and another, until I'm done everything. In a specific order, too. Vegetables, potato, meat. I also really don't like it when things come into contact with each other either. Lots of jokes have been made at my expense regarding baby plates with divided sections.
2. I don't like chick movies. I like movies with lots of death, violence and gore. I truly loathed the Notebook.
3. I hate silence. It doesn't matter what I'm doing in my house, the tv or stereo are always on. Failing that, I'll talk to myself. I try not to do that in public, but I'm almost never without my iPod. I don't know what I'll do when it gives up the ghost.
4. I'm a Witch. Seriously. Wiccan is the preferred term, but it's tantamount to the same thing. I don't spend a lot of time on it, though. I'm kinda like Catholics that go to mass on christmas and easter.
5. I'm back in school after 8 years away. My degree is in English Literature, which anyone who knew me in high school would find hilarious. I took grade 12 English twice, and OAC English 3 times. In my defense, most of that was because I didn't get on with my teacher, and dropped it a couple of times. Still, doesn't lend me to an English scholar :)
6. I don't like children. Babies give me the creeps, and ultrasound pictures gross me out. They look like little aliens or something. Shudder.
7. I love sorting things. My mother had a big box full of miscellaneous loose buttons, and I would dump it out on the living room floor and sort them regularly. Then, when I was done, I would dump them all back in the box so I could sort them again next time. It didn't come as much of a surprise when I became a cataloguer. I guess I was born for library work.
So there you have it. If it wasn't clear before that I'm a little off, it must be crystal now. I'm not going to pass this on. If anyone reads this and wants to play along, feel free. Just let me know in the comments.
My Serendipity Stole is coming along nicely. I'm done my second clue 3, and will get pictures up asap. Until then, I hope this has been entertaining :)