Sunday, March 8, 2009

Socks!

Yes, folks.  I'm back to knitting socks.  I last posted this sock in August of last year.  Pretty appalling, really.  Well, it's been sitting idle since then (due to no fault of its own, it's gorgeous) and I picked it back up the other day.  When last we saw it, sock number one was just at the end of its heel flap.  Behold:

Owing to the long gap in posting about this sock, I'll remind you what's going on here.  This is the fabulous Cookie A's design Hedera.  It's being knit on 2.5 mm KnitPicks circular needles (which I love, if only the joins would last better) out of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Blackberry.  I'm a fan of all socks Cookie A.  I have knit several pairs of her socks in the past, and will knit many more in the future.  Case in point:


This all brings me to this: Sock Summit.  I am so dying to go.  Maybe I'll see some of you there.

No comments: