Saturday, August 4, 2007

Clue 4 Done!

Wow! There's been a lot of chatter in my inbox since clue 5 and the theme were posted on the Mystery Stole page. I had thought I would hold off on mentioning the theme in my blog in case someone who wanted to be surprised stumbled across it. But since attempting to sort through my inbox, I figure the cat is out of the bag anyway. Thank goodness I couldn't wait to learn the theme, or I might have been seriously distressed to have opened my email and the first message there gave it to me.

Anyway, that's neither here nor there. What is, is that I have finally finished clue 4.

I think I'll have to figure out a better way to photograph this when I finish the next clue. I'll worry about that later though. Right now I just want to get started on my wing.

I finally saw Swan Lake about a year ago, and I just fell in love! So now that I know that's the theme, I'm extra excited. I wondered about the motif from Leda's Dream being in this stole too. I thought it might be something about swans but dismissed it, thinking it was too obvious. Typical of me, overthinking things. So, I'm determined to not do that here anymore. I'm going ahead and knitting the wing as it's written and trusting that it will turn out. Melanie obviously knows what she's doing. What a designer!

Anyway off to knit some more. Later!


No comments: