Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Yay Pictures!

Just not knitting ones. I finally figured out what I was doing wrong when I tried to add pictures to the blog. You'll never guess... I forgot to click in the box that says I agree with the rules. What. An. Idiot.


Oh well, I've got it now.


It turns out that all of the pictures I had taken of my knitting in the last year were absoulute crap. You couldn't see anything. Not colour. Not stitch definition. Not even what the FO actually is in some cases. Blah. I'm going to play with the existing pics and see if they can be salvaged, but in the meantime, I'd like to introduce my reasons for living:

Zara


Caleb
In these photos you can see the atrocious housekeeper that is me, but I've got better things to do with my time than housework. Like knitting. Oh yeah, no knitting photos. I bought a new camera today, so as soon as there's light to take pictures by, there will be knitting photos. Yay!

No comments: