Monday, July 23, 2007

Quickie

So, I just wanted to post a quick progress report on the Mystery Stole. I've finished clue 3 and have printed off clue 4. Things are looking pretty good even if I do say so myself:
Again, the blue line is the beginning of the clue I just finished. This is supposed to be the 1/3 mark in length, and while I haven't actually measured it, I'd guess it's almost a meter long. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the remainder turns out. But right now, I'm on page 474 of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and Doctor Who is on at 8:00 so, I'll leave it at that for now.

1 comment:

Jennith said...

It looks really neat. If I don't get a hold of you tonight (which I plan to) I'll see you tommorrow night) :D

Talk to you soon and enjoy your books. I'll have to introduce you to Robin Hobb if I haven't already. :D

Jennith